heimdal FTBFS

Hi, I had a look at heimdal yesterday since it fails one of the tests
after compiling.

The test that fails is in $heimdal/lib/hcrypto/rand-egd.c, it fails in
line 77 on the connect statement. I added a printf statement to get the
errno and it is 1073741826 which is not a standard errno AFAICT.

I created a small test which doesn't work of course :-) but it goes
through the same steps as the heimdal test is trying out

#include <stdio.h>
#include <sys/un.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <errno.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	struct sockaddr_un addr;
	int fd;
	int ret;
	fd = socket(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
	printf("fd is %i\n", fd);
#ifdef HAVE_FCNTL
	printf("Hello");
	ret = fcntl(fd, F_GETFD);
	if (ret != -1)
		fcntl(fd, F_SETFD, ret | FD_CLOEXEC);
#endif
	if (connect(fd, (struct sockaddr *)&addr, sizeof(addr)) != 0)
	{
		ret = errno;
		close(fd);
		printf("errno is %i\n", ret);
	}
	return 0;
}

here the same error occurs at connect with the same errno (it fails also
on my linux amd64 but there the errno is 22, EINVAL which I don't
understand why, my c is not that good).

Is this a known issue on hurd? I can't see anything resembling this on
the bug page for hurd
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=hurd

Cheers, Oli