Re: clamav failure on hurd-i386

Hi Samuel,

On 25.08.2014 14:31, Samuel Thibault wrote:
I have commited a patch to glibc, tracked by bug #759218.

Thanks for investigating this issue and fixing it. ;)

Indeed you were right, as I only build-tested clamav as root, where the test suite succeeded. But installing the clamav-daemon package from experimental in hurd shows that the daemon fails to start, unless one changes 'User clamav' to 'User root' in /etc/clamav/clamd.conf.

Best regards,
Andreas