Re: Hurd port for gcc go PATCH 7-9 (9)

Svante Signell, le Tue 06 May 2014 14:13:54 +0200, a écrit :
> > > +# Special treatment of EWOULDBLOCK for GNU/Hurd
> > > +# /usr/include/bits/errno.h: #define EWOULDBLOCK EAGAIN
> > > +egrep '^const EWOULDBLOCK = Errno(_EWOULDBLOCK)' ${OUT} | \
> > > +    sed -i.bak -e 's/_EWOULDBLOCK/_EAGAIN/' ${OUT}
> > > +
>
> This applies to all systems yes, how to modify?

Well, either explicitly test for the system, or find a way to make it
actually do things only for the systems which need it. You could for
instance grep for "#define EWOULDBLOCK EAGAIN".

> > and that:
> >
> > > +# Special treatment of SYS_FCNTL for GNU/Hurd
> > > +if ! grep '^const SYS_FCNTL' ${OUT} >/dev/null 2>&1; then
> > > +  echo "const SYS_FCNTL = 0" >> ${OUT}
> > > +fi
>
> And this applies to systems not defining FCNTL.
> How many systems could possibly be affected?

I misread it indeed, I'm sorry about that.  So it adds SYS_FCNTL = 0 to
any system which does not have it already.  What is the consequence of
this?  Where is this used?  (I can't find any go reference to SYS_FCNTL
in the gcc source)

Samuel