Leaving the Debian GNU/Hurd packaging team

Hi!

I've been progressively scaling down my involvement in Debian (due to
continued dissatisfaction with the project), and given that I've not
been very active maintaining GNU/Hurd packages since the switch of the
packaging to git (as I find maintaining packaging with full upstream
sources in the same repo slightly annoying), but mostly because Samuel
has been doing excellent work anyway so I didn't need to do anything :),
I thought it would be proper to make the records match reality, so I'm
leaving the team.

I just removed myself from Uploaders from the gnumach and mig packages,
from the web site [O] and from the debian-hurd and pkg-hurd alioth
projects, for which I was still admin.

  [O] <http://www.debian.org/intro/organization>

I probably will still be lurking around, and might show up in the
upstream lists or here from time to time, though.

Thanks,
Guillem