CPU % disappears after hurd-0.5 update

Hi,

Just did an apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, and everything seemed to go smoothly except that top now crashes and htop doesn't show cpu %. I'm assuming /proc has started to deliver something funny. I set it up before the update like this:

sudo settrans -fgap /proc /hurd/procfs -c

So maybe I broke it. Any ideas?

On the plus side, /proc/mounts is now delivering something (thanks, mtab!), though df wants to find out how much space is free on /dev/cons for some reason.

Thanks,
James.