Documentation for installing Debian GNU/Hurd is confusing

    Hello,

I just installed the Debian cd image and get it running on my computer using kvm. It was difficult! I would like to propose that some information be added to the current Debian website. Specifically on:
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd

Something like this would have saved me hours of time:

"The easiest (and least painful) method of installing Debian GNU/Hurd is to use a virtual machine via kvm. If you want to try it out go to:

http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/hurd-i386/installer/cdimage/

Or if you're feeling lazy go to:

http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/hurd-i386/README
by the way: the login name is: root  "