Re: How to create a clean build environment?

Hi!

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:39:26 +0200, Svante Signell <svante.signell@telia.com> wrote:
> Are there instructions somewhere on how to create a clean build
> environment. I have allocated a separate partition on two (kvm) boxes
> for this purpose.

I may be misunderstanding what exactly you are asking -- but if you start
From a clean state (a fresh installation or the QEMU image would qualify,
I'd assume), and then just add the build dependencies of the package you
want to build, wouldn't that be a clean build environment?  But that
surely isn't new to you, so probably I'm missing something here.

Grüße,
 Thomas