Re: Cannot get netdde working on any of my machines

Barry deFreese, le Tue 26 Jun 2012 22:01:55 -0400, a écrit :
> Am I doing something stupid?

BTW, I'd really love that people understand that either

- there is a bug
- the documentation is not clear and should be improved
- there is a bug
- the documentation is not clear and should be improved
- there is a bug

Software is supposed to be usable by anybody who has at least made a
minimal attempt at reading the documentation.  You apparently clearly
have.  So it's either a bug, or a documentation issue.  Most probably a
bug, here.

Samuel