Re: My experiences with the new hurd installation cds

peter@kahn.nu, le Sat 16 Jun 2012 21:30:20 +0200, a écrit :
> 1.) The locale i'm using at the moment is english - united states.

That one also just works for me without a glitch. How exactly do you
proceed (i.e. when do you not just press enter to select the default?)
What actual issue do you get and when?

> 3.) Output of lspci -n
>
> 03:00.0 0200: 1106:3106 (rev 86)

Ok, drivers for this one are not included due to some missing feature in
DDE that the via-rhine driver needs.  "Just" needs to be included in the
netdde build, see again what is missing, and add it.

Samuel