Re: Re: Architecture qualification

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 12:22:14AM +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 16:18 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> > From the one of the porters side, this would be a _very_ good solution
> > indeed! If GNU/Hurd enters som kind of testing status, the number of
> > users and contributors will increase (hopefully). Can it be part of
> > testing and then when the release happens, be treated specially? And
> > most packages will be located in the main repo, only the packages having
> > patches, not yet handled by the DMs, being there. Is that possible?
> >
> > BTW: Are builds reported to buildd.debian.org already, it is
> > visible ate least in the table on https://buildd.debian.org/, or maybe
> > Samuel meant something else
>
> In my world it is considered polite to answer questions asked. Even if
> you don't have the time to reply properly, just say so. I'm still
> waiting for some kind of feedback, especially the questions.
>
> I assume this is not a regular mail correspondence, is it?

I generally consider it polite to give people an opportunity to respond
before assuming that you're being ignored, especially if it's part of a
longer thread.

As per my previous mail, I will not be adding hurd to testing for this
release. It would affect the release as a whole, and I'm not happy doing
that.

Neil