Hangs

Hurd tends to hang for me, typically within about 20 minutes of starting it.

I downloaded
http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/hurd-i386/debian-hurd.img.tar.gz as
recommended at http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd/running/qemu.html
and start using

kvm --curses -net nic,model=rtl8139 -net user,hostfwd=tcp::5555-:22 -hda
debian-hurd-*.img

I then try to install some packages using apt, log into the guest using
ssh, checkout an svn repository, etc. Sooner or later hurd (or qemu-kvm,
I'm new to both) just hangs: No visible change in output and ctrl-c no
longer terminates programs, so I terminate it using killall kvm on the
host. After a few times I usually get an error next time I try to start
Hurd from the same image [see below]

The host is Debian testing 64 bit.

Philipp

     /dev/hd0s1: Entry 'cmd_dump.html.svn-base' in
/home/philipp/sdcc/sim/ucsim/doc/.

                                               svn/tmp/text-base (17334)
has deleted/unused inode 17400.  CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63320 (/dev/console) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63475 (/dev/tty1) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63476 (/dev/tty2) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63477 (/dev/tty3) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63478 (/dev/tty4) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63479 (/dev/tty5) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63480 (/dev/tty6) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: i_file_acl_hi
for inode 63482 (/dev/ttyp0) is 32, should be zero.

                                               CLEARED.

                                               /dev/hd0s1: Unattached
inode 17235

                                               /dev/hd0s1: UNEXPECTED