Re: Keyboard wrong keys

Hi!

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 01:34:12 +0100, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Fabio Colella, le Tue 07 Feb 2012 20:00:33 +0100, a écrit :
> > Can you tell me which type of keyboard are supported, so that I can look for
> > some instructions on the web to try to use it?
>
> Again, keyboard layout is not integrated, so only the US layout is
> supported.

If someone is really interested, they can start looking at
<http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/open_issues/keymap_mach_console.html>
for the Mach console.

As well, there is some old XKB-based code floating around for the Hurd
console, too.  (I remember I once tried to get that running, but there
had been ``some changes'' (in the layout data files, I think), and after
some time of fiddling with it, I switched to doing something else...)
Search for XKB at the bottom of
<http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd/console.html>, in the middle of
<http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd/faq/old_faq.html>, on
<http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/news/2010-08-31.html>, and