Re: suckless-tools-38 hurd patch (PATH_MAX)

2012/2/1 Tanguy LE CARROUR <tanguy.lecarrour@gmail.com>:
> Thanks, I'll do that! .... question: first I submit it to this list as
> "draft" and then what?

Oh, sorry we didn't explain this.

You need to submit a bug report to the Debian bug tracking system.
Sending your draft to submit@debian.org shoud do it, but for more
information about how that works, see
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.

In good time, the maintainer will review your patch themselves and
(hopefully) include it in their next upload of the package. We like to
do reviews here before we hit the Debian BTS to make their job easier.

> For instance, the memstat patch I sent few days ago hasn't been
> commented for days... what is the next step?

Sorry about that too, I'll review your latest submission ASAP.

--
Jérémie Koenig <jk@jk.fr.eu.org>
http://jk.fr.eu.org/