Re: auto-apt-0.3.22 hurd patch (PATH_MAX)

Hi,

2012/1/30 Tanguy LE CARROUR <tanguy.lecarrour@gmail.com>:
> I'll use the "static" buffer inside the function. But then I'll have
> to make sure to free() the buffer after the last call to the function,
> is that correct?

It is not necessary, the last buffer will be deallocated with the rest
of the process on exit(). It's leaks which accumulate over the
lifetime of a process which are problematic -- usually if there is a
reference to the buffer somewhere, until the process exits, there's no
problem.

--
Jérémie Koenig <jk@jk.fr.eu.org>
http://jk.fr.eu.org/