Re: Random package builds: acl2, cpuid, not audacious

Svante Signell, le Wed 30 May 2012 14:10:44 +0200, a écrit :
> acl2 builds fine, but the tests take almost 11.5 hours to complete :(

acl2 waits for emacs23.

> cpuid: build fine, works OK, not in
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=cpuid&suite=sid

See its debian/control file, it just needs hurd-i386 added.

> audacious: Failed, why?

It's part of an issue with linking, which I mentioned earlier and have
to manage to find time to at last investigate more and report.

> Is that one of the random 40 link failures?

It's not random, it's very reproducible, just not on Linux, probably by
luck of order of package rebuild.

Samuel