Re: [Fwd: gcc-4.6/gnat-4.6 complier driver question]

Svante Signell, le Thu 22 Mar 2012 18:19:46 +0100, a écrit :
> Hi, I have asked this question at the debian-ada ML, but nothing yet.
> Can somebody here help me?

According to your question on IRC about uploading a patched gcc on
debian-ports, I guess you have found the solution?  For the patched gcc,
please send the patch, I have never digged in that area of gcc, so have
no idea what is to be patched & uploaded to debian-ports.

Samuel