RFS: gpart/0.1h-12 [NMU] -- Closes all outstanding bugs :)
Dear mentors (and others),
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gpart"
* Package name : gpart
Version : 0.1h-12
Upstream Author : Michail Brzitwa <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.brzitwa.de/mb/gpart/
* License : GPL-2
Section : admin
It builds those binary packages:
gpart - Guess PC disk partition table, find lost partitions
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpart/gpart_0.1h-12.dsc
More information about hello can be obtained from
Changes since the last upload:
gpart (0.1h-12) unstable; urgency=low
* Added line to include quilt.make to rules.
* Added watch file and source format file.
* Bumped Standards version.
* Changed homepage to a reachable http://www.brzitwa.de/mb/gpart/ and updated
Authors email address to, one found at the website's footer.
* Made gparted build on amd64. closes: #619831
* Made gparted build on i386. closes: #619834
* Changed build script to handle no-stip build option. closes: #437067
* Fixed FTBFS on !linux-any. closes: #636814
* Related to building gparted on AMD64. closes: #397632
* Made a more helpful message whenioctl(HDIO_GETGEO) fails. closes: #341935
* Divided 01-conglomeration.patch, into smaller patches.
Please note, Before filing this request for NMU :
I had filed two bug reports which can be accessed at
(a) bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619834 and
Both of them generated no response in a timely fashion. I mailed the
current maintainers (firstname.lastname@example.org) seeking
permission for a NMU upload and got no response.
So i have CC'ed three lists seeking mentorship for a NMU upload.
debian-mentors Mailing list : Because i seek mentorship for a NMU upload
debian-forensics Mailing list : Because they are the maintainers of
this fine piece of software
debian-hurd Mailing list : Because it closes the FTBFS on debian/Hurd
and adds some Hurd specific code fixes (ontop of FTBFS).