Re: auto-apt-0.3.22 hurd patch (PATH_MAX)

2012/1/30 Jérémie Koenig <jk@jk.fr.eu.org>:
> It is not necessary, the last buffer will be deallocated with the rest
> of the process on exit(). It's leaks which accumulate over the
> lifetime of a process which are problematic -- usually if there is a
> reference to the buffer somewhere, until the process exits, there's no
> problem.
OK, I won't try to free() the last one.
I haven't implemented the "increase the buffer if needed instead of
creating a new one each time", would it be better to do it?!

Oh, I've just realized that there was another PATH_MAX used in a
different file so package doesn't build... yet...
It's used to read paths from stdin, so I guess I'll have to use the
get_line() solution...

Regards,
Tanguy