Re: First draft of a "Bits from the Debian GNU/Hurd porters", Jan/Feb 2012
- To: debian-hurd maillist <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: First draft of a "Bits from the Debian GNU/Hurd porters", Jan/Feb 2012
- From: Svante Signell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 00:25:54 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 00:20 +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
> As promised in a previous email. Comments encouraged.
> I think there are things to write about, even if the percentage has not
> changed much.
Sorry, I forgot at least two persons:
Richard Braun, gnumach slab allocator, bpf, mentor, etc?
Maksym Planeta, gnumach slab allocator and tmpfs, etc?