mount.h

Thomas Schmitt, le Fri 02 Sep 2011 09:44:55 +0200, a écrit :
> > I'm porting other packages and it is not available on GNU/Hurd.
> > Any workarounds?
>
> Maybe fake a mount.h ?

I'd say it's asking for issues. The packages I've seen using
mount()/umount() will usually not work if they don't have a properly
working mount/umount. I'd say we shouldn't try to emulate it: freebsd
has a different interface already, so applications will have to use
#ifdefs already, and we can't really have the same interface: linux
e.g. uses "ext2", "iso9660", "vfat", while the Hurd uses "/hurd/ext2fs",
"/hurd/iso9660fs", "fatfs".

So applications should probably simply be patched to use the native
interface, file_set_translator.

Samuel