Chroot error while installing

Hi I'm installing (actually reinstalling) Debian GNU/Hurd on a vm and I've encountered a chroot error. I'm using the 2011-07-21 net-installer and while downloading the base packages, I noticed that it wasn't able to download one package. I don't remember the exact name, but I think I remember the letters "lib" & "c" and the version number "0.3". Anyway, instead of continuing, I selected to "Go Back" when the error popped up about not being able to download this package, and the installer seemed to keep going from the current spot. But when it started to install the retrieved packages, I got this error:

debootstrap: chroot: can't execute '/usr/lib/hurd/setup-translators': No such file or directory

Any ideas? Should I restart the whole installation? If I do, I'll be more observant about any packages that fail to download. Or is this another problem not related to any missing packages. Or when I selected to Go Back, would the installer have downloaded all the packages? For now I'm going to save the vm state until I know how to proceed. Thanks.

David Watson
e: hiranwatson@gmail.com