Announcement - New Internet Domain Naming Structure - Is Your Brand at Risk? Aug.11, 2011 - 1

Reading Time - 100secs.

Greetings.

In view of the recent announcement by ICANN concerning Internet Domain Names, The Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing/Management announces a Special Executive Intelligence Briefing online on August 17th - New Age Cyber Branding Warfare - What Every Company Should Know about the New Internet Domain Naming Structure and How it Affects Your Brand.

Here's a quick rundown and why it likely concerns you.

On June 20th 2011, after three years of waiting, ICANN (the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers), created a global shockwave with their announcement of "new gTLD" to a packed thousand delegate meeting in Singapore. This new type of domain name system called gTLD (generic Top Level Domain Names) now for sale offers a new level of unlimited global cyber-branding potential. Prerequisites are stringent, and qualified organizations will find this the best tactical tool for creating a long term image presence, mass customer acquisition and acquire market dominance via name identity.

The global marketing space just got shifted, big time! And a tsunami cometh. The Internet will no longer be the same platform for serious marketers as brand new weaponry called the gTLD just got introduced by ICANN.

The application fee per gTLD name starts at $185,000, and can easily cost up to $500,000 to integrate. Still, this investment is no more than what large single highway signage costs over a ten-year lease. The gTLD ownership is more about thousands of such luminous cyber structures sparkling over high-density-hyper-information-highways, if played correctly, making it the cheapest and fastest device to achieve global image presence and public mindshare.

This program will impact e-commerce visibility and therefore all types of big and small name identities. Organizations will be at fault to ignore this and must explore their options.

This weaponry introduced by ICANN for waging global-image cyber wars, creating tactical advantage for mass customer acquisition and customer retention has clear demands for a brand new level of understanding on marketing and name identity expansion.

In light of the ICANN announcement and the profound implications it presents to the business community, AARM will facilitate this special Executive Intelligence Briefing Webinar in an effort to provide the business community with information to deal with the implications.

Takes place Live on August 17th, 2011

For full details and to book-in, we have set up a special web page at http://www.aarm.org/info_igtld.html

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I trust you will join in this very timely and serious discussion.

Regards,

Robert

Robert T. Stacey
President - AARM
roberttstacey@aarm.org

PS. I have known Naseem Javed's work for several decades. He knows his subject matter inside-out. You owe it to yourself and your company to be in-the-know about this important subject matter. This is one OnLine briefing you'll be glad you attended and, you won't even have to leave the office.

If you have received this email in errror please accept our apologies. Insert removal in the subject line and email to removal@aarm.org and we'll be sure to take care of it. To reach our website http://www.aarm.org

K1

Robert T. Stacey