Re: Please review patch to make acl build for GNU/Hurd

Hi!

On Tue, 2011-08-02 at 21:42:49 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> Patch attached. Maybe I should use __GNU__ instead of __GLIBC__ in order
> not to change behavior for GNU/Linux? (And I will change #if defined to
> #ifdef in the final patch).

getline() is now in POSIX.1-2008, and it's been present on GNU/* systems
for a long time, I'd rather detect its presence at configure time and
use it whenever available, so the code will start using that on
systems getting wider POSIX.1-2008 support.

And skimming over the code it might seem like getline() calls could be
used unconditionally in parse.c and make it use the implementation from
either the system whenever available, or use a reworked next_line() from
libmisc?

regards,
guillem