cleaning up cruft from unstable

Hi,

there are still some outdated binary packages in unstable that are older
than their version in stable. Those binary packages are currently built
from 94 source packages. I plan to remove these outdated binary packages
as they will never be part of a future release. It is interesting that
only Architecture: hurd-i386 is effected. You can find a full list at
<http://ftp-master.debian.org/users/twerner/pre-squeeze.txt>. I am going
to remove the packages in several steps starting with packages that have
no reverse (Build-)Depends. That gives you some time for fixing
important stuff. Please let me know if you see any problems.

Regards,
Torsten