Re: Debian GNU/Hurd GRUB2 mbr install fails

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you try again with the following image? I have fixed an hdd
> detection script in it.
>
> http://dept-info.labri.fr/~thibault/tmp/debian-6.0-hurd-i386-NETINST-1.iso
>
> Samuel

Thanks for the update, but this doesnt change anything for me. By
default, when choosing to install grub on the mbr, it still selects my
bootdisk/CD instead of the installation disk /dev/sd0. Choosing to not
install on the mbr, but manually entering /dev/sd0, still works
though.

Im sorry this didnt work. But I have been playing around with the
installer for a while now, and would really like to get on with
playing around with th OS instead, which was my intention all along.
So I guess im gonna stick with this workaround for now.

Thanks,

Regards,

John Smith.