Enlightenment 17

Hi,

After installing jkoenigs patched Hurd and libc (fixing among other
things SA_SIGINFO and POSIX signals) I tried to compile evas (having the
SA_SIGINFO dependency). All went well, and after compiling ecore, edje,
efreet, edbus e17 could be built :-) At one place there was a small
PATH_MAX issue, but I did the same as in the rest of the code (defined
it). Next step will be to try it out. I haven't run X for a long time
now.

Kudos to Jeremie!

Please take the time to review his patches, so the code can be
integrated with upstream sources.