Re: Patch to fix FTBFS of pvm on GNU/Hurd

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 00:10 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Svante Signell, le Thu 14 Apr 2011 23:18:32 +0200, a écrit :
> > BTW: How to find out which packages build-depends (not depends) on
> > pvm-dev?
>
> See the graphs on my webpage
>
> http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/

I thought there was a debian command like apt-cache depends/rdepends
(binary) package also for source packages.

If you mean graph-uninstallable.fig in my opinion it is far too large to
be readable. Additionally, the text files graph-top.txt or
graph-total-top.txt have no explanation so it is not easy to grasp the
meaning of the column entries in these files. Maybe you should give a
short intro to the files on your web page.

Thanks