Install log

Hi all, when I re-installed Hurd using the latest mini.iso, I had the same problem as my previous install: Installing the base system messed up at retrieving libc0.3. As I indicated in a previous message, the step of installing the base system alerted me to the problem and I selected continue. The step then continued retrieving the rest of the packages, but then failed to unpack and set up the packages due to a chroot error. I selected to continue, which brought me back to the menu where I could choose the next step (like in expert mode). I selected to install the base system again, at which point the installer validated the existing packages, and was able to sufficiently retrieve libc0.3. From that point, the rest of the installation of Hurd went smoothly.

This time around I pastebin’d the syslog, and you can find it here: http://pastebin.com/Nu98R5ax

God bless

David Hiran Watson

e: hiranwatson@gmail.com