Re: website update (was: Installing Debian GNU/Hurd in qemu/kvm using the Debian Installer (first draft))

Hallo!

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:57:53 +0200, <olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net> wrote:
> > That said -- I'll do it shortly, as we need to update the GSoC page
> > now that the student application period has begun.
>
> Err... The old page was still displayed over the past couple of days?
> Ouch. Should have linked to the wiki instead, as I already suggested in
> the past years...

Olaf.  Please, don't be so negative and pessimistic on every other
occasion.  Of course I already had updated the pages after you and I had
done our this year's updates.  What I was talking about here was merely
changing the text from ``the studdent application period *will begin on*
...'' to ``the student application period *has begun and lasts until*
...''.

Grüße,
 Thomas