How to make a postinst script in Debian architecture dependent?
- To: debian-hurd maillist <email@example.com>
- Subject: How to make a postinst script in Debian architecture dependent?
- From: Svante Signell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:02:02 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
Now when x86info-1.25 builds OK from source with the updated header
file /usr/include/bits/sched from libc0.3-dev I'm tring to get the
package built and installed under GNU/Hurd. However, after changing the
debian/control file I have problems with the postinst script:
if [ ! -c /dev/cpu/0/cpuid -a -x /dev/MAKEDEV ]; then
(cd /dev ; ./MAKEDEV cpu )
How to disable the above command? Are there any environment variables
usable to condition out the above? Or can it be controlled in debhelper?