Re: Help in testing a patch for efax-gtk FTBFS on hurd

Hi Lior,

On 08/06/10 21:08, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm the maintainer of efax-gtk. The recent upload FTBFS on hurd-i386.
>
> I've talked with my upstream, and got a patch which might solve the problem.
> I need help with testing the suggested patch for efax-gtk 3.2.3 (in unstable).

Since you're a DD, you can log in to strauss.debian.net, the porterbox, and
build it there. If you need build depends, the MOTD says which address to mail,
or you can ask here.

> +// there can be certain circumstances where PIPE_BUF is not
> +// defined in <limits.h>.  If so, just define the minimum
> +// required by POSIX
> +#ifndef PIPE_BUF
> +#define PIPE_BUF 512
> +#endif

This looks more like a hack than a fix, though I'm not completely sure.

Cheers,
Emilio