request for test build on Hurd machine
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: request for test build on Hurd machine
- From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 14:36:48 -0500
- Message-id: <1292009808.2764.8.camel@palatschinken>
I'm trying to fix bugs 605821-605830 in my packages, and since I am not
a DD or DM, I don't have access to the Debian build machines. Could
someone please try a test build to see if I have indeed fixed the
problem? Then I'll request an upload.
(I'm not on this list, so please keep me cc'ed).
The easiest way is using git-buildpackage:
apt-get install git-buildpackage puredata debhelper quilt
git clone \