Valeria de O. Botelho has invited you to join APSense

Hi ,

Thank you for shopping at our online store!
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for
your trust and confidence in our service.

We know that you have many choices when it comes to
shopping online and we appreciate you for choosing our store.

As a valued customer we'd like to invite you to our customer
network for updates on sales and special promotions.

It's our way of staying in touch with all of our loyal customers.
To join our customer network go to:
http://www.apsense.com/invite/valeriaoliveira

We hope that your shopping experience with us has been
a pleasant one. Please do not hesitate to contact us or
leave us your feedback through our customer network.

We're always looking forward to better serve you!

Thank you,
Valeria de O. Botelho
http://www.apsense.com/invite/valeriaoliveira