ListQuote.com

Attention: Business Development or Marketing Department

Hi

  I'm contacting list brokers to let them know that I'm selling the domain name "ListQuote.com". This is a domain name ideal for lead generation and attracting new clients. With a little SEO, this keyword rich domain is sure to deliver a great return. I thought your company might be interested in making an offer. My asking price is $1,000, but I'm motivated to sell and will consider a lower offer for a quick sale. I anticipate this domain selling quickly like two other domains I sold last week. If you are interested, please reply to this e-mail or call me direct.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best Regards,
Cliff Thomasset
Tampa, FL
813-785-4795

FYI: I also have two other domains names that I plan to sell, these are...
MarketingQuote.com
ResearchQuote.com