De : Philip Charles [mailto:philipc@copyleft.co.nz]
Envoyé : samedi 24 juillet 2010 09:31
À : debian-hurd@lists.debian.org
Objet : Resignation

I have just resigned as a Debian Developer and I am withdrawing from
Debian GNU/Hurd.

At 72 I have found that my commitments are increasing.
"Phil, can you do this for us?" ...  "You are on a pension?" ... "Good,
you are being paid!"
So I need to review my commitments.

There are now people working on the Debian GNU/Hurd installer and they are
quite capable of taking over.

Over a ten year period I have produced 39 sets of iso images of varying
quality.

Good luck for the future and I am looking forward to the first official
release.

Phil.

   +64 3 488 2818        Fax +64 3 488 2875        Mobile 027 663 4453
   philipc@copyleft.co.nz - personal.    info@copyleft.co.nz - business