[debian-hurd-Patches][312161] gdm 2.20.10 FTBFS

Patches item #312161, was changed at 2009-12-15 01:14 by Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410472&aid=312161&group_id=30628

Category: None
>Group: fixed-debian
>Resolution: Fixed

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I've prepared this two patches to make gdm build on Hurd. The second one moves gdm_reset_locale() out of an RLIMIT #ifdef (it was there by mistake I guess).

gdm 2.28 builds fine on Hurd but we will have 2.20 for a while (will likely be the default for Squeeze).