Re: Hurd CDs

Hi Ivan,

Am Samstag, 29. August 2009 20:26:56 schrieb Ivan Malone:
> We're attempting a huge project, just the 4 of us here, on a small grant
> and it will take time to gain some momentum but we are going to be
> working full-time on it for at least the next two years, beyond that -
> it'll depend on how well we do and how well its recieved by others as a
> whole.

This sounds great!

Please tell us, how you get onward (at least everytime you have something in
the open which we can show)!

I'm writing the "Month of the Hurd", and I'm sure that your project will yield
many interesting news items which would benefit both the Hurd (more activity)
and you (news in a prominent place, so you can get more contributors).

Maybe you could also periodically drop notes about your progress in the shared
wiki weblog of the Hurd (requires copyright attribution of the text to the
FSF, though):
- http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/community/weblogs.html

Best wishes,
Arne