Running Folding@Home

Hi, I want to try installing and running the latest version of Hurd on an old pc I have - P4 between 1-2GHz. I basically have acquired a few older pcs, and want to run various non-MS OSes to 'play' with them. Anyway, on my main machine I run Folding@Home (http://folding.stanford.edu), which is a distributed computing app. If you go to the download page, you'll see that they have, in addition to an MS Win console client, a Linux/BSD console client. My question is this: using either the Linux/BSD client, or the Win client with WINE, would it be possible for me to run F@H on Hurd? If not, I still want to install and play with Hurd, but I would very much like to run F@H as well. Please let me know if it's possible, and if so, what do I have to do to run it (assuming I've installed and set up a basic Hurd setup). Thanks.

God bless
Hiran

Music: http://www.soundclick.com/dehin
Blog: http://dehin.wordpress.com