auto parts quotation from Halo Auto Parts

Dear Manager,

How are you?

It is nice to know that you are in the line for auto accessories .

We introduce ourselves as an exporter of auto parts in China.
Our products range as below:
1.air freshener
2.antennas
3.arm rests
4.auto chemical
5.body bumper
6.car alarms and central lock
7.car cleaning
8.car light
9.car mats
10.dash board
11.electrical goods
12.frost scaper with brush
13.gearshift knobs
14.holders
15.horns
16.labels
17.mirrors
18.mirror covers
19.mufflers
20.non-slip pedals
21.orientation balls
22.radio type player
23.repair accessries
24.roof rack
25.safety belts
26.seat covers and car covers
27.side step
28sockets
29.spair parts
30.poiler
31.steering wheel
32.steering wheel cover
33.sun shield&solar film
34.tools
35.tyre cover
36.vacuum cleaner
37.wiper blades
38.working lights
39.others

We differ from other competitors in the following:
1.Large assortment of products (over than 3000 items);
2.High effective work in fulfilling orders (We have many goods ready in
stock );
3.Our managers are young and of high responsibility;
4.We invite clients to visit our suppling factories and to make a right
decision in the choice of products,
and to organize the production of your goods (brand) in the factories;
5.Our designers can help you to design various individual packings.

Further more details, kindly contact us.

Our new website is www.homyauto.com .And we are uploading the prodocts there.

If any interested products ,we are very glad to send to you the full catalogue with detail to you.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best regards,
Sophie
Homy Auto Parts Co., Ltd