[debian-hurd - general] [Tâche #273] Fix grub/grub-install to work natively on the Hurd

Task #273 has been updated.

Project: Debian GNU/Hurd port
Subproject: general

'grub-install' currently doesn't work on GNU/Hurd systems:

# grub-install \(hd0\)
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted filesystems
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted filesystems
Could not find device for /boot: Not found or not a block device.

http://nic-nac-project.de/~schwinge/tmp/grub-install.patch fixes that.
'grub-install', however, still fails while invoking 'grub':

# grub-install \(hd0\)
The file /boot/grub/stage1 not read correctly.

# grub
[...]
grub> dump (hd0,0)/boot/grub/stage1 /tmp/grub_stage1

Error 18: Selected cylinder exceeds maximum supported by BIOS

The same happens for 'root (hd0,0)', etc.

Follow-Ups: