What to do with it (was: installation report)

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 04:19:04PM +0100, Robert Lemmen wrote:

> i tried to install the hurd and finally succeeded to some point (now i
> don't know what to do with it!),

Good question actually :-)

If you want to contribute to Hurd development, there is a guide on

   http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/contributing.html

If you just want to play around with the interesting features... Well,
there isn't really much in a way of documentation about that :-(

The existing live CD on superunderprivileged.org does have a little
tutorial with a few things. We recently discussed extending it a bit.
But perhaps we should start a wiki page for that first :-)

-antrik-