I've got it  :-) !!!

I change my partition table from:
- hda1 -> primary -> /boot
- hda2 -> primary -> /
- hda3 -> extended
- hda5 -> swap
- hda6 -> logical -> /home
- hda7 -> logical -> /archive
- hda8 -> logical -> "experimental partition", actually with hurd mountet on /gnu

to (in order of space on the disk):

- hda1 -> primary -> /boot
- hda2 -> primary -> /
- hda4 -> primary -> "experimental partition", actually with hurd mountet on /gnu
- hda3 -> extended
- hda7 -> swap
- hda5 -> logical -> /home
- hda6 -> logical -> /archive

with the new partition table I could boot the mach.
After a 'export TERM=mach' and './native-install' I had my debian gnu/hurd installed. I had not to reboot the system and do a second './native-install'; after the first './native-install' I had the following message:

You should reboot now, and enter multi-user mode. Note that you will have to activate the Hurd console manually currently. To do this, run

console -d vga pc_kbd --repeat=kbd -d pc_mouse --repeat=mouse -d generic_speaker -c /dev/vcs

as root after you have logged in.

After reboot on multi-user mode the Hurd console started automatically. I controlled on /etc/default/hurd-console the string 'ENABLE', but it was setting to 'false'... I don't know why, I tried others reboot but I've got always the console started automatically.
Actually I've got others problem (like for example a freeze of the system by taping "Shift" or "Control"), but I've still got a lot of thing to learn.

For the partition table problem, it will be interesting to know if the problem was a too higher index of the partition or a logical partition or a partition at the end of the disk. Maybe when I find a little bit of time i will try with another disk and different partition tables.

Thank's everybody!