RE: Diskeeper Corporation Technical Support Request

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Diskeeper Corporation Tech Support. We were unable to create a ticket for you.  Our automated system recognizes you based on your email address and we do not recognize this email address.  So, if you registered with a different email address please send your message from that address.

If you have not yet registered or no longer use that email address, we do require additional information.

Please click on the link below to provide additional contact information.

http://support.diskeeper.com/support/techsupport.aspx

Note:  If you have Download, Registration or Online Store questions please go to http://support.diskeeper.com/support/Support.aspx and select Website Support.

Thank you

Diskeeper Corporation Tech Support