Complaint received

To: Ronny Holdeman <debian-hurd@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Complaint received

Dear Ronny Holdeman <debian-hurd@lists.debian.org>,

Thank you for notifying abuse@level3.com.  This message is to inform you that
the information you have provided us is being used to investigate this matter
and we will address the issue according to our Acceptable Use Policy.
Any messages you send can be referenced in the future by your email address
('Ronny Holdeman <debian-hurd@lists.debian.org>').

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us via the "Abuse Issues"
link located at http://www.level3.com/mail/abuse.html, or at the telephone number below.

Best Regards,
Level 3 Communications
877-453-8353