Re: Using usertags in bug reports

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 02:34:30PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> (23/03/2007):
> > Sure, I've meant to do this a long time ago, but didn't get around.  If
> > anybody wants to start tagging our bugs, go ahead (or maybe wait another
> > day or two whether somebody objects to the tag-naming; I think it's
> > fine)
>
> Based on a first guess suggested by Michael on IRC, here you are:
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=hurd;users=debian-hurd@lists.debian.org>
>
> To tag bugs, send a mail to control@bugs.debian.org with the following:
> ,---
> | user debian-hurd@lists.debian.org
> | usertag 123456 hurd
> | usertag 789ABC hurd
> | thanks
> `---

BTW, when submitting patches, you can do the above via adding

User: debian-hurd@lists.debian.org
Usertags: hurd

to the pseudo-header, so that the usertags get set on submission
directly.

I've updated the patch-submission documentation on
http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/hurd/running/debian/patch_submission

Michael