Re: Processing of catools_1.9-1_hurd-i386.changes

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 12:25:24AM +0000, Archive Administrator wrote:
> catools_1.9-1_hurd-i386.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
> along with the files:
>   r-cran-catools_1.9-1_hurd-i386.deb

That was an artefact from Samuel and me setting up the new buildd on
rossini.debian.net.  The good news is that it seems to be working now,
so we got one Xen buildd (rossini) next to the native beethoven buildd
again, after we lost bach and mozart due to hardware issues some time
ago.

Michael