Van: Tatyanna Huey [mailto:debian-hurd@lists.debian.org]
Verzonden: woensdag 3 september 2008 13:31
Aan: wallysgrooveworld.com
Onderwerp: Marketing Enquiry

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Todd Malcom.

I am interested in advertising on your site wallysgrooveworld.com.

Please advise what options do I have.

I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,
Todd Malcom
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional
emails from us. To permanently delete yourself from our list, simply reply
to this with a blank email and you will not receive any communication from
us in the future.