Networking issues with latest Hurd CVS HEAD

Hi,

I've tried to build a new Debian hurd package based on current CVS, but
during testing I had issues with networking.  Specifically, both the SSH
client and server hang during connect at various stages (during public
key phase maybe, judging from -v).  As the system I tested on was in a
firewalled environment, I couldn't test other stuff like ping etc. very
well.

I'll do some more tests tomorrow, but maybe somebody (Samuel?) else can
try to build and test it in the meantime?

The source package (hurd_20080607-1) is up at
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd-hurd/ ./

I don't have the binaries network-accessible right now.

cheers,

Michael