Re: Porter help needed to build latest upstream PAM

Roger Leigh <rleigh@whinlatter.ukfsn.org> (05/08/2007):
> The same considerations may also apply to the FreeBSD ports.  It
> might just build, but it might need some tweaking.

Hi Roger,

thanks for the notice. And indeed there is some work needed, see the
attached build log (in an uptodate kfreebsd-i386 chroot). I'll have a
look at this soon and get back to you, don't hesitate to poke me (KiBi)
on IRC in some days.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois