Re: Re Re: Hurd LX image<NEW installer>>>check it out

Hi!

Peter Kotrcka wrote:
i do it now.. i had a power supply problems here :-(

P.

I just tested it inside a vm and it works quite well out of the box. Are there any other images available? It looks more or less like a mini iso or some sort of pre-release.

arnuld wrote:

BTW, what exactly L1 means here ?

It means nearly the same like K14. The number is the Snapshot number and the 'K' stands for the installer version. For instance the difference between the 'K' and 'L' installer is the "grub-is-installed-via-the-installer"-feature, which i like a lot. Thats anything I can tell you now and I think anything you need to know now concerning your question.

Happy testing.
Arguri